Saturday, May 14, 2005

Training for week commencing 08/05/2005

A good weeks worth of training, involving two 10K runs (both personal bests!), one 6.2K and.... yet another loss for Bramhall Rangers :( It seems that the better I get at running the worse the team performs. Well it's either that or we were always rubbish. I was trying to get a full three 10K runs in but I just didn't have enough time on Saturday, but still it was about the best weeks training I've had, so can't complain.

10km
08/05 - 48:16
11/05 - 47:52 - New Personal Best!!!!!

6.2km
14/05 - 26:12

I got a stitch on all of these runs which is worring... did a bit of research and came across the following web site. A few good suggestions for how to deal with this which I'll try out and see what happens.

The total distance I've now run in training is up to 168km, which is roughly equivalent of the distance between Stockport and Thirsk! Now that's a long way.

Andy