Saturday, May 07, 2005

Training for week commencing 01/05/2005

What a fantastic week of training. Two runs, two personal bests over two different distances, nearly good enough to write a film about eh... OK then, maybe not... The good thing was that the personal bests were smashed. It's as if I've somehow come back from injury fitter. Don't understand the science but I'm not complaining. The only thing I could put it down to would be the vast quantities of performance enhancining Guinness that I've drunk over the past month!

6.2km
03/05 - 25:53 - New Personal Best!!!!

10km
07/05 - 48:52 - New Personal Best!!!!
This run was the first wet weather run I've done so far (I've been very lucky I know). The trainers held up really well and let very little water in, and thankfully with it stopping after 15 minutes (it was really belting it down for the 15 though) it meant that I wasn't sweating like crazy by the end.

After this weeks training, the total distance I've now run in training is up to 141.8km.

Andy