Sunday, August 07, 2005

Training for week commencing 31/07/2005

Well only two training runs this week due to lazyness on my part mid week. Still it was an important week as I did manage my first Eminem run... 8 miles geddit! It also happens to be 13km, and then topped it off with another on Saturday! Finally managed a distance which is over the half the Great North Run distance which is reassuring. Still, on this longer distances I have noticed that I am feeling a distinct lack of energy towards the end. I've tried things like bannan's an hour or so before but still get this feeling of a hole in my stomach. I'll start looking into this but don't have time today!

13km (8 miles)
31/07 - 61:07
06/08 - 63:51

This means the total distance I have now run in training is up to 308.8, and breaking the 300 barrier is another milestone.

Andy