Sunday, July 01, 2007

Are you local?

Hello,
Just a short post, but I was out running today and on entering Marple I was detained by the local militia and marched away to be tried for being an "Outsider". Thankfully I was able to convince them that because I knew the ex-fellow local Mark Taylor, I should be allowed to pass unharmed. As the ruling was ratified by the Elders of Marple, they performed a special dance and luckily I had my camera to hand to catch the bizarre goings on!



I left quickly as the chant of "Harvester" started being cried out by the lead dancer as I wasn't sure he meant harvesting vegetables or human organs and had no intention of finding out. I suppose this is yet more reason to keep your wits about you if you pass through the place! I know we live in a tolerant society, but when will Stockport Council do something about this breakaway community/cult! :)

No comments: